Well, for the few people reading this Journal, this is the 1st time I have ever been tagged, so I will do my best to answer all of the questions.
1. You must posts these rules.
2. Each person has to share 10 things about them
3. Answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the persons you tag will have to answer
4. Choose 10 people and put their icons on your journal
5. Go to their page to inform them they are tagged
6. Not something like " you are tagged if you read that"
7. You have to legitimately tag 10 people
1. What is your favourite joke? Be as crude as you like and points if it makes me LOL.
Hmm. I am not sure, actually...but here is one:
Did you hear about the florist who had two kids? One's a budding genius, and the other's
a blooming idiot.
2. What's your most embarrassing celebrity crush? You know the one I mean; The one you've never told anyone about because it's sooooo embarrassing. You can whisper it in my ear, I won't judge
To be honest, I have NEVER had a crush, on any celebrity. And there you have it, the warthog is out of the bag...
3. Which peice of Fanart/fiction do you wish you'd created? Doesn't have to be your favourite just one you like.
Well, there are many pieces of FanArt that I greatly appreciate, however I do not WISH to have the skill-set of the person who created it the artwork. That is what practice, and dedication, and for.
And, that is why I am currently studying Pre-Animation & Illustration, to become a (much) better artist.
4. Why do you like (3.) so much?
Well, I did not put a piece of FanArt for #3 in yet, therefore here is my favorite most recent FanArt:
If you want to know why it is so awesome, just look at it. Then you will understand why no explanation is necessary. xD
5. Is it going to rain today?
Maybe. It rained last night, and there is still a possibility of rain today, with the clouds being so dark overhead.
6. I'm bored. What should I do to pass the time?
Guild Wars 2, or drawing. Works for me.
...Or, if you have a Play Station 2, and have not played it yet...buy "Shadow of the Colossus". I tried it for a bit at a friends house once, and since then, it has been in the back of my mind. One of the greatest video games ever made, delivering a "Colossal" experience, (see what I did there...) incredible music, atmosphere, and one of the most emotional and impacting experiences I have ever experienced. This is what video games SHOULD be.
But anyways, I actually just bought a used-PS2 a few days ago, just to play that game... xD So I HIGHLY recommend it.
7. I'm your fairy Godmother and you're going to a Halloween party. What costume do you wish for?
A costume of the Witch King of Agmar (I actually made a pretty decent version of that as a costume, one year, but I am talking about a PERFECT rendition, like some of the ones that look as good as the actual original movie-prop).
8. Your magically transported into the world of your favourite non-cannon couple pre-relationship. Do you (a.) do everything in your power to make sure they become a couple, or (b.) Woo one of them yourself? Come on don't be so shocked. I love Fang x Lightning but if I was in their word I'd stand on the otherone's face just to get a date with one of them (either of them, I'm not picky ). Of course the otherone would beat the c**p out of me.
Hmm. I would steal their powers, and drain their souls, rather than making sure they become a couple. But seriously...
I am actually not sure who is my favorite couple. =/ Too hard of a question to actually answer... xD
9. If you had to live in a computer game which one would it be?
Oh...this is a tough one. Well, since a LOT of awesome video games have worlds that are being destroyed, or are highly dangerous, or take place during the apocalypse...I might leave this, to just dreaming about my fantasies. xD
Though, if I could transport to them, and not have the risk of being killed, a few I would come to would be: the worlds of Journey, Skyrim, Halo, maybe Guild Wars 2, and a LOT of others. Basically, any cool world that is not too deeply rooted in the current modern day time period.
10. PS4 or Xbox one? Mwa ha ha
Ok, I will make a long story short (SORT OF):
I originally watched the PS4 E3, and I thought it was awesome, especially with how many times they slapped Microsoft across the face. xD So I thought that the Xbox One E3 was in big trouble, though I eventually watched it, after doing some research about the Xbox One, and the PS4.
With Microsoft now having removed their restrictions, to the point of being equally matched with Sony, (except for 1st impressions) both console are at equal ground game-wise, even though Microsoft REALLY messed up, with their 1st impression this generation. And since a lot of people still do not know about the changes they made later, a lot of people still think the PS4 is much better, in terms of an overall experience. Now, I have not played either yet, however I think both should be about the same experience, with the Xbox One MAYBe having a bit of an edge, depending on the game and how they use the new Kinect.
Another thing: Everyone is complaining about the Kinect with you being forced to buy it, and how they KNOW it will suck. Actually, I have news for you: Microsoft spent a lot of time and money, to make the Kinect vastly superior to the crappy Kinect they have now.
And one of the reasons why the Kinect was so bad, for the Xbox 360, is because it was an OPTIONAL feature. And since game Devs knew not many people know buy it, and the fact that it was lackluster, they did not use it in many games, and did not put much effort into what they did use it for.
But now, since you are required to buy it, and the technology is FAR better, game Devs can actually use it for cool things, like what they are doing for Dead Rising 3: there is a option that you can turn on, for zombies in the game to hear the noises in the room you are in. And there are far more possibilities, out there.
Sorry, I got off-track: back my opinions:
- The greatly improved controller (also making it slightly bigger, for people with large-ish/larger hands; which I have)
- The Selection is games, and exclusives (though the PS4 has a pretty good line-up, as well)
- Potential creative uses of the Kinect in gaming
- The ability to Skype/watch a movie, WHILE doing playing a game/doing something else, as well as a number of the multi-media features
- Possible spyware in the Kinect video sensor, even if you turn it off
- The extra $100 for the console compared to the PS4, even if the $100 is the price of the Kinect sensor, which is included, and is of a much, MUCH higher quality, than the PS4 "Eye".
- Missing out on some PS4 exclusives
- The slightly better hardware (though that gap has been greatly narrowed, since the 360 vs. PS3, last-gen)
- The better premium-online plan, giving out more free games than Microsoft's
- The heavy focus on Indie Games, having an entire marketplace devoted to them
- The controller (not because it is bad, just since I am not used to it)
- No access to Microsoft-exclusive games
And that just about wraps of my list of questions.
**I WILL POST THE LIST OF PEOPLE I TAG, AT ANOTHER DATE. Very busy, right now!